BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF SOUNDCOOL®
The Soundcool® team is multidisciplinary and has musicians, engineers, pedagogues and experts in audiovisual communication:
- Jorge Sastre, Soundcool project and Performative Arts and Technology Group (PerformingARTech) Director
- Nuria Lloret: production, communication, websites and social networks
- Stefano Scarani: Max/Msp/Jitter programming responsible
- Roger Dannenberg: Professor of the Computer Science, Art & Music, cocreator of Audacity, Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh)
- Adolfo Muñoz: Augmented Reality, Unity and Soundcool® graphic design
- Ximo Cerdà: Unity
- Carlos Hernández: Functional diversity area (Grupo Emosons) with Dr. Luisa Tolosa, Dr. José Ramón Díaz, Dr. Montse Briceño
- Dr. Elizabeth Carrascosa, professor at the Universitat de València and Director of CEIP 9 d’Octubre (Alcàsser, València). Director of the European project Erasmus+ K201 that introduced Soundcool in the European educational system “Technology at the service of learning and creativity: weaving European networks through collaborative musical creation”, and the Erasmus + K229 project “Inclusive Education Success for All”.
- Ana María Botella Nicolás: professor at the Universitat de València, music teaching, Principal Investigator of the educational innovation project Ieducarts of the UV and of the R&D on sound landscape of the Generalitat Valenciana.
- Rosa Isusi-Fagoaga: professor at the Universitat de València, music teaching, coordinator of the educational innovation project EspaiCinema of the UV and editor of the magazine Creativity and Educational Innovation Review (CEIR) of the Institut de Creativitat i Innovacions Educatives of the UV.
Others members of the team:
- Saúl Moncho.
- Programa Garantía Juvenil Generalitat Valenciana and FEDER, 2018-2019: Manuel Sáez.
Soundcool Doctoral students
- Pedro Astasio: one of the first composers to use Soundcool professionally with his work “Echoes”, for guitar and Soundcool, in 2018.
- Esther Pérez: musicologist, composer and music teaching. Develops collaborative composition works with Soundcool.
Web and social networks
- Programa Garantía Juvenil Generalitat Valenciana and FEDER, 2018-2019: Silvia Micó.
- Responsible: Nuria Lloret
- Sara Masters
- Jesús Jara López: director of the Public School of Music and Dance “María Dolores Pradera”, co-founder of the project “Escuela de Oficios Electrosonoros” and computer musician. He is currently doing his research on the history of international pedagogical practices of contemporary music.
Community of developers
- Marcel Estornell Boscà, Professor of Music (ESO) and Professor of Trumpet (Institut de Música d’Andorra la Vella)
- Vicente Tauste, Noelia Aroca, Dra. Montse Briceño, Dr. Jaime Serquera, Elena Pelejero, Laura Calabuig. Alberto Sancho, Elena Robles, Álvaro Forner, Lucía García, Narce Ruiz, Xiaoqian Huang, Angélica Rodríguez, Giannino Clemente, Rafael García, Deng Han, José Enrique Serrano, David Picó, Gregorio Jiménez, Joan Cerveró.