Soundcool® is an innovative system for music education and collaborative creation using smartphones, tablets, Kinect, Open Sound Control (OSC) and MAX / MSP / Jitter created at the Polytechnic University of Valencia and funded by:
- Daniel and Nina Carasso Foundation, Project 16-AC-2016 (9/2016-8/2019): focused on the development of interactive video art systems, new OSC apps, new developments for students with special needs, and increasing national and international dissemination.
- The European Commission Erasmus+ Project 2015-1-ES01-KA201-016139 (9/2015-7/2017): focused on educational outreach in Europe.
- Telefonica Foundation and the Universitat Politècnica de València co-financed in 2017 the development of a technological demonstrator of the Soundcool OSC App for mobile phones collaborating in the acquisition of Android and iOS mobile devices and other expenses.
- The Generalitat Valenciana (Spain) AICO/2105/120 (1/2015-12/2016) Project: aimed at developing the audio part of the Soundcool software and preliminary work centered on students with special needs.
- Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports, Salvador de Madariaga grant for Stays of Senior Teachers and Researchers in Foreign Centers PRX12/00557, with Roger Dannenberg Computer Music research Group at the Department of Computer Science from Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, USA), one of the first Computer Science departments in the international rankings (2013).
- Universitat Politècnica de València Project PAID-05-12-SP20120470 (2013): This project marked the birth of Soundcool.
Our European partners: